At Capitol Square Dental in Columbus, OH, we are dedicated to serving patients at all ages and stages of life. As a family dentist, Dr. Mehrdad Safavian is prepared for whatever concerns, complications, hopes, or questions you may have about your oral health and the appearance of your smile. From preventive care to cosmetic dentistry to restorative dentistry, we deliver dental care that is convenient, gentle, and targeted for everyone in your family.
Choose a Family Dentist in Columbus, OH
Not every dentist is a family dentist, but if you need a dentist who can treat you, your partner, your children, and the grandparents, a family dentist is the expert to choose.
When you see a dental practitioner defined as a family dentist, you will enjoy benefits like:
- Convenient appointment scheduling for everyone in your family
- Recognition of shared dental traits
- Age-appropriate dental care
- Recommendations for age-related dental concerns
- Expert care when oral health needs change
Dental Care for All Ages from Columbus Family Dentist
Arranging dental visits for every member of your family can get complicated. Relying on one family dentist to take care of everyone – sometimes all in the same visit – simplifies the busy life of the modern family. Whatever age or stage you’re in, Dr. Safavian is prepared to help:
- Children: The youngest patients have teeth coming and going until they reach adolescence. This age group also isn’t known for the best brushing and flossing skills and can experience regular tooth decay. We help our youngest patients learn to appreciate the dentist, explain why dental care is so important, and teach them how to properly brush and floss.
- Adults: When you are firmly in adulthood, you may not prioritize your own oral health needs, but you should. Your family dentist can provide the basic dental care you need, while also offering cosmetic dentistry options to beautify your smile and dental restorations to care for any damage or deterioration.
- Seniors: Adults of a certain age often encounter oral health problems complicated by age-related illnesses or certain types of medication. Age also makes you more susceptible to gum disease when old dental work begins to break down.
Comprehensive Menu of Dental Care
Your Columbus family dentist is prepared to deliver the dental care you and your loved ones need at any time. We offer the following comprehensive dental care services:
- Pediatric dentistry: Dentistry for kids includes preventive care, dental exams, teeth cleanings, fluoride treatments, sealants, and tooth-colored fillings.
- Preventive care: Taking care of a patient’s teeth, no matter their age, with teeth cleanings, dental exams, digital x-rays, and more.
- Cosmetic dentistry: Create a beautiful smile with teeth whitening, a smile makeover, porcelain veneers, porcelain crowns, Invisalign, dental bonding, or gum reconstruction.
- Restorative dentistry: Fix a broken-down smile with dental implants, dental bridges, inlays or onlays, tooth-colored fillings, root canal therapy, or dentures.
- Sedation dentistry: When you’re worried about dental work, gentle sedation methods create a sense of calm and make the procedure time go quickly so you have a healthy, beautiful new smile before you know it.
Visit Your Columbus, OH, Family Dentist
Dental health is important at every age and it is an essential part of overall health and wellness. At Capitol Square Dental, Dr. Safavian and his team are focused on making every member of your family feel comfortable while prioritizing each of your unique needs for your teeth and gums.
We consider all our patients family, and we do everything we can to make you feel comfortable and welcome in our dental office. Schedule appointments for yourself and members of your family for all your oral health needs. Contact our Columbus, OH, office today.